The Salem-Keizer Public Schools Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student cumulative records of former Salem-Keizer Public Schools students.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted, and where applicable, paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted for third party requests.
PER OREGON REVISED STATUTE 326.575, STUDENT TRANSFER RECORD REQUESTS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
While we strive to complete requests as soon as possible, no same day express service is available.
Please note the guidance below:
- Please click the appropriate request link button to request records.
- Please allow up to 10 business days to process student record orders.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
- If you've graduated within the last 3 academic years, picking transcripts up from your high school is an option, by contacting the high school AFTER you have placed your request in Scrib.
- **IF REQUESTING A FINAL TRANSCRIPT, PLEASE WAIT 3 WEEKS AFTER GRADING PERIOD/GRADUATION TO SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcripts
|Permanent Record (enrollment history and attendance)
|Immunization Records (only available 2016-present)
|Special Education Records (IEP/504)
|Verification of Graduation
|$15.00 per copy
|High School Transcript
|$15.00 per copy
We cannot process GED requests. Please go to GED.com to make your request.
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM