Select To Get Started:
The Salem-Keizer Public Schools Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student cumulative records of former Salem-Keizer Public Schools students.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted, and where applicable, paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted for third party requests.
No same day service is available.
STUDENT TRANSFER RECORD REQUESTS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS
Please note the information below:
- Please allow up to 10 business days to process student record orders
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday-Friday, 7:00am -3:30pm
- If you've graduated within the last 3 years, you may opt to pick your transcript up from your high school.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
- If requesting a final transcript, please wait until 3 weeks after graduation.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 8.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcripts||NC|
|Permanent Record (grades and attendance)||NC|
|Special Education Records||NC|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00 per copy|
|High School Transcript||$15.00 per copy|
We do not process GED requests. Please go to GED.com to make your request.
Salem-Keizer Public Schools
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM